Florida is on the front lines of global trade and international business and some of the Firm’s clients have prospered as a result of our expertise in navigating an ever changing landscape. Our goal is to help U.S. clients reach international markets and to help foreign clients establish themselves here in Florida and elsewhere in the United States. Florida has in many ways become the gateway to Latin America and the Entrepreneur Law Center, P.L. strives to be on the forefront of this trend. Our clients include many Latin Americans coming to Florida to establish new businesses or to expand existing ones.
Additionally, we continue to assist domestic companies as they expand their presence internationally. Our professionals have forged business relationships across the globe and negotiated distribution networks, partnerships, and transactions throughout the Far East, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean.
Our International Business services include:
- General corporate counseling;
- Strategic planning;
- Tax planning;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Regulatory compliance;
- Structured finance and capitalization;
- Passive and active investment structuring (outbound and inbound);
- Alternative dispute resolution;
- Export and import distribution and sales agreements;
- Joint ventures;
- Trade secrets and non-competition agreements; and