Highly effective execution of operations achieve very little without the right strategy. A strategic mistake, such as competing in an industry in decline or in an overcrowded industry, can doom a company before it even gets started. At The Entrepreneur Law Center, P.L., we strive to deliver more than a client would typically expect from a law firm. We look beyond the legal issues alone, and look at the legal issues within the context of overall strategic objectives, always looking for opportunities to grow our clients’ business while at the same time protecting their interests.
Often client relationships with law firms are limited to structuring a particular deal or handling litigation. This is due, in part, to the inability of attorneys to understand their clients’ business objectives, which can often transcend one deal or one piece of litigation. At the Entrepreneur Law Center, P.L., we strive to think outside of the box, to see the forest for the trees, and guide our clients so that overall business strategy dictates legal concerns and not vice versa. Consequently, as a Firm, we provide a wide range of services beyond those typically offered by a law firm. The Firm strives to become a trusted business advisor to its clients, not just a legal services provider.
Strategic Management Consulting services provided include:
- Strategic analysis;
- Change management;
- Operational reengineering;
- Compensation structure;
- Organizational structure;
- Cost center evaluation and management;
- Growth strategy;
- International market analysis and penetration strategy;
- Pre merger due diligence;
- Post merger integration;
- Pricing strategy and product/service placement;
- Capitalization and capital structure;
- Accounting and control;
- Tax planning and strategy;
- Employment legal compliance;
- Core competency evaluation and outsourcing functions;
- Financing growth; and
- Exit strategy formulation and execution.